Search for Missing Trowels
On display in the Lounge bar are two of the eight silver trowels presented to the eight people who laid the foundation stones when the Club was built in 1911.
We would like to locate the remaining six trowels which may be in the possession of the families of the following people:-
The names engraved on the missing six trowels are as follows:
G.M. Morrel of Rawdon Hall
H.W. Bell of Holmehurst
Lady Duncan of Horsforth Hall
G.W. Jessop of Cliffe Cottage
J.J. Oddy M.P. for Pudsey and Otley 1908-1911
J.E. Fawcett of Lowroyd
If anyone can shed any light on the missing six trowels and/or their history please contact the Club – we would love to put them on display.